SlotLand’s services are built all for your convenience hence for deposit and withdrawal you also have different options to choose from. All the transactions are made in US dollars ($) and whenever your funds run out you see a money transfer dialog which you can use to make a deposit. To deposit as well as receive your payouts you can use standard debit/ credit cards as well as Bitcoin!
Deposits OptionsAll the deposits are processed free of charge at SlotLand however your bank may charge up to 10% for international transactions. Check out the options you have at SlotLand:
- Bitcoin - Making deposits with Bitcoin is the safest and fastest method nowadays. Once you make a deposit from your Bitcoin wallet the amount you selected is automatically converted into US dollars and added to your cash balance.
- VISA - You can use your VISA card to make instant deposits directly. Simply make sure that your bank allows online transactions and you are ready to make your deposits!
- NETeller - You can also make instant deposits at Slotland once your NETeller account has been funded. If you don’t have an account yet you can easily set it up by visiting www.neteller.com.
- Skrill - Same is possible with your Skrill account once it is funded. You can make your instant deposits from your Skrill account. To set up a new account you can visit: visit www.skrill.com.
Withdrawal OptionsIf using Bitcoin you have the opportunity to process your payments on the next business day while with other withdrawal methods the transactions are made on Tuesdays. The minimum amount to withdraw depends on the payment method you choose which can range from $25 to $200. Just make sure you keep your billing details up to date to avoid extra charges. There are the following withdrawal options at SlotLand:
- Bitcoin - If you use Bitcoin to receive your payments all you need to do is state the bitcoin address that is connected to your Bitcoin wallet. The minimum payment limit is $100 and your withdrawal will appear on your Bitcoin wallet immediately after processing.
- Checks - You can also use checks you receive your payments. The minimum payment limit is $100 and your payment can be delivered during 5 - 10 business days. You will receive a tracking number in the payment confirmation email. Also for security reasons the maximum withdrawal with checks is $2,500 per week per player.
- Wire - You also have the option of receiving your payments directly to your bank account with minimum payment of $100. This may take from 5 to 10 working days.
- NETeller - If you prefer receiving your payments to your NETeller account you will simply need to provide the NETeller account number. Here the minimum payment limit is $25 and your withdrawals will appear on your NETeller account within 24 hours after processing.
- Skrill - Again same with Skrill; to receive your winnings to your Skrill account you will need to provide the email address that is connected to your account. The minimum payment limit here is $25 and your withdrawals appear on your Skrill account within 24 hours after processing.